Welcome to the Theta Network Q1 2022 Hackathon!
Build your submission to expand the use cases, functionality, and usability of the Theta protocol. Example projects to include:
- Video platform integrations with the Theta blockchain
- Smart contract-based Dapps and new tokens built using the TNT-20 token standard
- NFTs and web- and mobile-based integrations of ThetaPass NFT virtual ticketing
- Gaming and Metaverse applications that incorporate Theta Video API and/or NFTs
- DeFi protocols incorporating ThetaSwap and the growing Theta DeFi ecosystem
This list is not meant to be all-inclusive - we encourage projects outside of the example provided as long as they add to the Theta ecosystem! To learn more about what can potentially be built on Theta, please visit the Theta Documentation Site, and click here for more Hackthon resources.
The hackathon has a total prize pool of $500,000 to be split between four different development tracks:
- NFTs / ThetaPass
- Metaverse and Gaming
Submissions to the Hackathon must meet the following requirements:
● Include a Project built with the required developer tools and meets the above Project Requirements.
● Include a text description that should explain the features and functionality of your Project.
o Name, age, and country for each team member
o Email address for each team member
o Which track you are submitting to
● Must not include third party trademarks, or copyrighted music or other material unless the Entrant has permission to use such material.
● Be the original work of the submitter, be solely owned by the submitter, and not violate the IP rights of any other person or entity.
● Access must be provided to an Entrant’s working Project for judging and testing by providing a link to a website, functioning demo, or a test build. If Entrant’s website is private, Entrant must include login credentials in its testing instructions.
$500,000 in prizes
First Prize - Metaverse and Gaming
First Prize - DeFi
First Prize - NFT / ThetaPass
First Prize - Video
Second Prize - Metaverse and Gaming
Second Prize - DeFi
Second Prize - NFT / ThetaPass
Second Prize - Video
Third Prize - Metaverse and Gaming
Third Prize - DeFi
Third Prize - NFT / ThetaPass
Third Prize - Video
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
CEO - Theta Labs
CTO - Theta Labs
Selection of Contest Winners
Entries will be judged on the following weighted criteria, and according to the sole and absolute discretion of the judges: ● Value to Theta Ecosystem 40% ● Execution Readiness 40% ● Project Innovation 20%